Hello, Viewers Today I will discuss How to use xampp to run your web server. Why I decided to publish this article and Video Tutorials Because, beginner PHP programmer starts programming but not know how to run PHP on local machine because PHP is server side Programming and run on the server so PHP must want a server for run other PHP not work.So here this article and video tutorials help you to develop your web server on Personal Computer (PC) or Laptop.
What is XAMPP?
The XAMPP Word stands for Cross-Platform (X), Apache (A), MySQL (M), PHP (P) and Perl (P), xampp makes it incredibly easy for developers to create a local web server for testing purposes.XAMPP is also cross-platform, which means it works equally well on Linux, Mac and Windows (i.e. not only on one Operating System).
XAMPP has four primary components. These are:
Follow Below Steps for xampp Installation
- First of all Download xampp from the Official website or Click Here for Download
- Start the Process of Installation by Double clicking on Download File of XAMPP installer. Click next After Splash screen
- Here you Select the component you want to install. Otherwise, choose the Default setting and click on Next
- In four-step select Directory where you want to install XAMPP setup, And in this location, you can hold your web application files. So Must install where there you have much space
- In the next step Deselect the checkboxAfter Click on Next Package Start Install on your Personal Computer or Laptop, This makes a few minutes, Because in this time your all component of xampp install in your PC. You may be asked to approve Firewall to access to some individual elements (such as Apache and MySQL) During the installation Process.
- Now Installation complete! Select the (Do you want to open the control PanelNow?) Checkbox open the control Panel
Understanding XAMPP Control Panel
XAMPP Control Panel give you the ability to control all over component you have in XAMPP like Apache MySQL etc. You can use control Panel to start and stop service etc.
Here is a quick overview of Control Panel.
If you have skype or VMware on your Laptop or PC, so you must receive the error and your Apache service not start because your port 443 in already use in this problem follow below steps.
If you have VMware, so you receive error like below
[Apache] Port 443 in use by “”C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation\vmware-hostd.exe” -u “C:\ProgramData\VMware\hostd\config.xml”” with PID 2396!
[Apache] Apache WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!
[Apache] You need to uninstall/disable/reconfigure the blocking application
[Apache] or reconfigure Apache and the Control Panel to listen on a different port
- First of all Click on Apache config near start then click on httpd-ssl.conf
- conf file open in Notepad now Search 443 (two searching result) after find change it into 444 or as you want and save it.
- After above step click on config near Netstat button.
- Popbox open, Now click on Service and Port Settings.
- Change Apache port 443 to 444 as you want but same like conf file.
You face any Problem in this steps follow Video Tutorials in Urdu and Hindi
How to Use XAMPP to Run Your Web Server In URDU & HINDI
finally you XAMPP SERVER Start. Your web directory c:\xampp\htdocs\ in this location make a folder like hubs and write PHP code and insert the file into this folder so for check this code via browser write localhost/hubs.